"Nashville" star Connie Britton says the singing is the most challenging aspect of portraying Rayna Jaymes on the show. But she also admits it was what attracted her to the role.
Britton is one of the cast members featured on the show's second soundtrack album. She contributes "Stronger Than Me" and "Bitter Memory" to "The Music of Nashville (Season 1, Volume 2)," which arrives in stores today.
Hayden Panettiere -- "Nashville's" Juliette Barnes -- is also on the disc, along with Sam Palladio and Clare Bowen, who play Gunnar and Scarlett. The eleven-song compilation also features Jonathan Jackson, who portrays Avery on the show; and Lennon and Maisy Stella, who play Rayna's daughters Maddie and Daphne. "Nashville" airs on ABC Wednesday nights at 10:00 p.m. Eastern.
Track list for "The Music of Nashville (Season 1, Volume 2)"
1. "Fade Into You," performed by Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen
2. "Ho Hey," performed by Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella
3. "Gun for a Mouth," performed by Sam Palladio
4. "We Are Water," performed by Hayden Panettiere
5. "Looking for a Place to Shine," performed by Clare Bowen
6. "Stronger Than Me," performed by Connie Britton
7. "Bitter Memory," performed by Connie Britton
8. "Let There Be Lonely," performed by Jonathan Jackson
9. "Hypnotizing," performed by Hayden Panettiere
10. "I Will Fall" (Studio Version), performed by Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio
11. "Nothing in This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again," performed by Hayden Panettiere